“THE WORLD OF MINE 2” ADALAH KESINAMBUNGAN DARI “THE WORLD OF MINE” (http://mmasreena78.blogspot.com/) YANG PERTAMA... MEMAPARKAN SEBAHAGIAN DARI KISAH DAN PERJALANAN HARIAN SAYA... DI RUANGAN INI SAYA PAPARKAN KISAH SUKA DAN DUKA HIDUP SAYA... SEMUA KENANGAN SAYA LAKARKAN DI SINI SEBAGAI RUANGAN PALING RAPAT DENGAN SAYA.. ANDAINYA TIADA LAGI TITIPAN DI SINI... MAKA.. BERAKHIRLAH PERJALANAN HIDUP SAYA... SEGALANYA DI SINI...

LIFE ~ LOVE ~ LAUGH

~ VISIT ME ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

.: FOLLOWERS :.

Sunday 20 October 2013

CRY On MY SHOULDER

Dear... Tq for bring me this...



If the hero never comes to you 
If you need someone you're feeling blue 
If you're away from love and you're alone 
If you call your friends and nobody's home 
You can run away but you can't hide 
Through a storm and through a lonely night 
Then I show you there's a destiny 
The best things in life 
They're free 

But if you wanna cry 
Cry on my shoulder 
If you need someone who cares for you 
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder 
Yes I show you what real love can do 

If your sky is grey oh let me know 
There's a place in heaven where we'll go 
If heaven is a million years away 
Oh just call me and I make your day 
When the nights are getting cold and blue 
When the days are getting hard for you 
I will always stay here by your side 
I promise you I'll never hide 

What real love can do 
What love can do 












 

No comments: