“THE WORLD OF MINE 2” ADALAH KESINAMBUNGAN DARI “THE WORLD OF MINE” (http://mmasreena78.blogspot.com/) YANG PERTAMA... MEMAPARKAN SEBAHAGIAN DARI KISAH DAN PERJALANAN HARIAN SAYA... DI RUANGAN INI SAYA PAPARKAN KISAH SUKA DAN DUKA HIDUP SAYA... SEMUA KENANGAN SAYA LAKARKAN DI SINI SEBAGAI RUANGAN PALING RAPAT DENGAN SAYA.. ANDAINYA TIADA LAGI TITIPAN DI SINI... MAKA.. BERAKHIRLAH PERJALANAN HIDUP SAYA... SEGALANYA DI SINI...

LIFE ~ LOVE ~ LAUGH

~ VISIT ME ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

.: FOLLOWERS :.

Friday 12 April 2013

Happy FRIDAY... Happy B I R T H D A Y !!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

Hai... Happy FRIDAY.... Happy Birthday to someone that I really LOVE....


Like did I ever story before... April is a month full of sorrows and trials for me... At first, I was crying and feeling very sad about the fate that had befallen. Now, thank God though already in a half month of February 2013, although a lot of things I could not overcome, but I have passed one after the other thing that I faced and experienced. I just make the best when the arrival time.


I'm not strong. I am very weak. But I had to go through it. Although not with my own free will. If I complained, I would not be able to proceed further. I know that every problem there's a solution. And I have to deal with the situation. Pray for the best one.


Thanks to my loved ones who always give me strength for the tireless. I love him...

People talk, smile when we can get rid of the feeling of sorrow... And of course I will keep smiling as long as able to...... Mmmuaaaahhhh!!!

No comments: